Tuesday, July 30, 2013

From Whom All Blessings Flow

Purchased with the blood of Christ, my life is not my own.
Reaching forward to the goal, My Savior's lovely throne.
Counting down these days below, and longing for the time;
When my Lord embraces me in Heaven's wondrous clime.

Thinking of those drops of blood that cleansed my soul within.
Speechless at His matchless love, to prayer I flee again.
O the arms of my dear Lord, a shield about my soul!
His salvation succors me, my name's on Heaven's role

O you lost now turn to me and hear my words of praise.
He would be your Savior, too, redeeming all your days.
Nail-scarred hands speak tenderness, a strong desire to save.
Open arms now beckon you, be rescued from the grave!

Dearest Lord, unshackle me!  Please break this world's strong hold!
Show it as it really is: so dark, so drear, so cold.
Faith will soon be sight, O Lord, all pain and sin disposed.
I will soon stand next to Him from whom all blessings flow!

No comments:

Post a Comment