Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Precious

Precious in our Father's eyes,
Is the saint who in His grace dies.
Freed from all pain and strife,
Rewarded with the crown of life.

Precious when the race is run,
Is the saint who hears Christ's "Well done!"
Serving the King of kings,
Victorious in Christ they sing!

Precious thoughts of saints passed on,
Each deeply missed but far from gone.
What a cloud they comprise!
When we fall they shout, "Arise!"

Precious Jesus store my soul,
when lightning's flash and thunders roll.
Tell me when time is through,
That I have been precious to You.

1 comment:

  1. Good one (as always). I've written similar. To me, a funeral, even of Mother or Daddy, is/was so much easier because I knew they were faithful Christians. I've even written a couple about my own passing! I am sharing your blog on my blog, and hope you will do the same. Netagene - http://blindedbyinsight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete